Monday, February 7, 2011

Life is a roller coaster


Life is a roller coaster at the moment. No sooner were we celebrating our gig at the Giro d'Italia (tour of Italy) and life took a turn...
  • Our Apple airport has died, which has a gazillion important files (didn't think of backing up a back up) and we cannot get local wifi without piggybacking off our neighbour's faint signal.
  • I have several YouTube videos needed to be uploaded, and I can't do it (grrrrrr!)
  • My women's support group (at my gym) is currently up in the air. Tomorrow night will reveal whether it's a goer or not.
  • Our tenant gave notice so we have to find someone else to move in by next month.
  • My brother's dog was hit by a car and passed away this morning.
  • My health care practitioner is taking particular interest in my unusually low heart rate (which is making me slightly nervous)
  • I miss YOU!
The only thing that is making me happy is my running - then I got my updated program and I've got a few cycling sessions in there, which I'm not too happy about. I understand the logic (need to have my heart rate in a zone for prolonged periods and running would require greater recovery than riding). But still, it's the running that I have (strangely) grown to love.

I have 3% battery, so I guess it's time to say good night. I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you and can't wait till the ride flattens out a little.

Until tomorrow, hold on when the ride gets steep and fast.

Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...