Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF - WTF?


I've just returned home after an action-packed day, followed by my brother's celebratory birthday dinner held at The Boathouse by the Maribyrnong River bank. Lovely.

I had a delightful evening with my family and returned home feeling all warm, fuzzy and... alone (Pat's working at wharfy-world tonight).

I sat at my beloved laptop (correction, Pat's beloved laptop) looking for a theme for today's post. I breathed out a 'thank God it's Friday' sigh of relief and thought, "that's it, my theme!"

I proceeded to search for TGIF images and came across this little number. "What the flip?" Seriously. What's the message here? Is Friday the day that women loose their clothes prior to doing the limbo, then opt to give themselves double handed pleasure? Honestly, WTF?

I'm trying to think of something smart, funny, insightful, social, political, anything really - but all words escape me. Perhaps all that's left to do is strip, lie backwards, fall into bed and... sleep! What else is there to do on a Friday night and you're feeling all warm, fuzzy and... alone?

Until tomorrow, may you rid your mind of this and all other mental disturbances you've accumulated through the week. Ah, thank God it's Friday.

Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...